[Cdt-l] umbrellas

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:29:07 CST 2015

I used mine in the bootheel when it was 104 out. Really helped my canadian
ass before I got acclimatized. Also help in the rain while hiking. I was
able to rig my hiking poles up so that it could withstand pretty heavy
wind. I did send it home from Lake City though, when i started jettisoning
anything that weighed on my mind.

Mtnrat

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:16 PM, Rick Ostheimer <rick.ostheimer at sbcglobal.net