[Cdt-l] Jonathan Ley's 2015 maps are ready

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:00:00 CST 2015

Jonathan Ley’s 2015 maps are ready!  Yay!  Jonathan sent us his 2015 maps,
and they’re ready to print.  (If you requested a map CD from Jonathan, he
will try to get those in the mail this week.)

A full explanation of Jonathan Ley’s maps:
 http://www.phlumf.com/travels/cdt/cdtmaps.shtml

Printed Jonathan Ley maps:  www.yogisbooks.com

We at Yogi’s Books offer printing services for Jonathan Ley’s maps, just
like FedEx Office, UPS Store, etc.  We saw the prices hikers were paying at
those places, and we realized we could print the maps much cheaper, so we
do this for the hiking community.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:  The cost of maps purchased through Yogi’s Books covers
printing services only, not the creation of the maps.  Jonathan has spent
literally hundreds of hours creating his maps.  Although he makes his maps
available for free, Jonathan would appreciate a donation to help cover his
expenses and encourage him to continue to create his maps every year.
Think about how important it is to stay “found” on the CDT, then send
Jonathan a generous donation.

Jonathan’s email:   Jonathan   @   phlumf.com