[Cdt-l] New Mexico Town Accommodations

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 12:58:06 CDT 2015

Hi There, I’m planning to section hike New Mexico starting in mid-April and amsorting out my resupply and town stops, particularly the location ofhiker-friendly accommodations.   Can you recommend any hiker-friendly accommodations ofreasonable price that are in close proximity to important things like a grocerystore, laundry, and a restaurant that will serve volumes of burgers and shakesin the following towns? -Silver City-Grants-Cuba-Chama-Pagosa Springs  Thanks in advance for your suggestions! -Porsche