[Cdt-l] Ultralight Quilt For Sale

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Fri Mar 20 15:37:28 CDT 2015

Hi.

 If anyone is looking for a backpacking quilt for this year's trek, I have a 2014 Mountain Laurel Design Spirit 28 full length Quilt.  It weighs 23 ozs and comes with its nylon stuff sack.  It has straps for placing your sleeping pad under the quilt to keep it in place.  The insulation is Climashield Apex synthetic - get it wet - no problem staying warm.

I used it for my 2-month PCT section hike last year.  I hiked in the high Sierra in early May with nightly temps in high 20's to low 30's. With lightweight base layer I was always toasty.  Go to MLD's website for full info on it.

Asking $100. firm.     Walt

Sent from my iPad