[Cdt-l] The tooth..

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:41:30 CDT 2015

I shared this story with a friend and i re-read what i had written and had
to laugh out loud.
I will share it with you;

"You know, i am 46.
When i was 43 and on the CDT i had a tooth break in half.
I freaked.
This was the first time in my life a tangible piece of my body.. fell off!
In a motel room in Grand Lake CO, i tried to glue that piece of molar back
in place with an epoxy cement i bought at the hardware store.
It was part of me.
I wanted to put it back.
I felt desperate.
No pain except for pride.
It didn't work.
When i reached Steamboat it was July 3rd and the dentist was nowhere to be
found.
My molar, and a few others, are cracked and missing a few chunks today."

Getting old and coming apart isn't so bad.
It is becoming predictable.
Like an old car losing a fender.

The real question is;
Am i the lightbulb, with it's finite filament of tungsten..

Or am i the light from the bulb itself,  and eternal.

Now where could i find an answer to that?

iceaxe