[Cdt-l] Input on resupply plan.

tbradnc tbradnc at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:36:57 CDT 2015

Since the list is so quiet I wanted to run my SOBO resupply plan by you
folks for suggestions and input.   I'll be hiking from GNP to Rawlins.
 If you see something amiss or can offer an improvement please let me
know..   Thanks...

Chief Mountain - East Glacier - 92 miles

East Glacier - Benchmark Ranch - 136 miles

Benchmark - Lincoln (Rogers Pass) - 65 miles

Lincoln - Helena (MacDonald Pass) 67 miles

Helena - Butte - (Hwy 2) 113 miles

Butte - Sula/Darby - (Chief Joseph Pass) 155 miles

Darby - Leadore - (Bannock Pass) 123 miles

Leadore - Lima - (I-15) 104 miles

Lima - Mack’s Inn - (On trail) 71 miles

Mack’s Inn - Old Faithful - (On trail) 38 miles

Old Faithful - Dubois (Hwy 26/287) - 102 Miles

Dubois - Big Sandy Lodge (On trail) - 124 miles

Big Sandy Lodge - Lander (Hwy 28) - 44 Miles

Lander - Rawlins (Finish Hike) - 122 miles