[Cdt-l] John Muir Trail Question

tbradnc tbradnc at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:28:13 CDT 2015

I used VVR on my PCT thru hike last year.   Great stop and enjoyed my
nights stay.    Good food at the little grill too.

Make sure you send your box with a good lead time.   Mine was shipped 2
weeks before I arrived and it still wasn't there when I got there because
they hadn't brought it up yet or something....   Fortunately they have
pretty good resupply there.   Had I known what they stocked I would not
have sent a box at all.