[Cdt-l] Input on resupply plan.

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Sat May 9 17:37:02 CDT 2015

The dirt road walk from Homestake Pass past Delmoe Lake is no longer the official route.  New trail was opened late last fall that takes you along divide which is the skyline above Butte, with a connector spur trail going to town. The connector is called Mode S Trail, and leaves from a trailhead just east of the interstate on the edge of town.  The new trail will be mapped in late June and I will put a map up soon thereafter.  It shouldn't be hard at all to follow, however. Look for it cutting off of the road to the left just past the Homestake trailhead parking and the railroad tracks. It is signed and easy to find.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown
Bear Creek Survey Service, LLC
3065 East 2nd Avenue