[Cdt-l] Neoprene socks

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 06:51:32 CDT 2015

I have tried Neoprene socks, too. I agree that they are too hot for continuous hiking. Thet fit too tight to keep taking them on & off.

I then thought they might be good in snow but still found them too hot. They make your foot hot & sweaty which leads to blisters.

They now reside in my sock drawer.

hm