[Cdt-l] Sleeping Bag

Tyler tystandage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:58:36 CDT 2015

Seconded on the Z packs 20 degree. I've put well over 200 nights in with
that bag in temps from 2F to 70F. Still lots of loft and always warm (I add
a liner in in single digit temps). Fantastic construction and as light as
anything on the market. Favorite bag I've ever had. Also comes with my
favorite stuff sack ever. Wins all around.