[Cdt-l] Mimbres Valley NM update

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 12:30:12 CDT 2015

Just FYI,
We are noticing most hikers have chosen other trails than the Alternative coming up from Palomas/Columbus, but we do have a package on the porch waiting for a hiker coming through later in November. Will and I are experiencing some major health issues and unable to host hikers at this time.  The in house bed is not available.  You are as always welcome to use our yard for camping and water and if the weather is rainy or snowy, and we are here,  you can use the studio for shelter.  If we are here and feeling up to it you will be welcome to come inside, shower, wash clothes and hang out (though you may need to fix your own meals). Just know our energy levels are very limited at this time and too much social for us is tiring.  We have some pretty challenging things going on so we can't really know from day to day.  Yes, this too will pass and health will return, it's just a challenging year and we are taking this time for healing.

Warmly,
Will and Lynnae McConaha
HC 68 Box 64C, 3918 Hwy 35N, Mimbres, NM 88049

"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order."

~ John Burroughs