[Cdt-l] montbell windshirt?

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:46:05 CDT 2015

I carried one this year on my CT thru-hike and used it a lot, especially on
ridge walks.  It is very light and very comfy.  Breathability is OK, wind
resistance is excellent.  But don't expect it to keep you dry for very
long, it barely merits the description of water-resistant.  I wore it under
my poncho for cold, wet, exposed walks and it did well there as only my
arms got wet and it dried out pretty quickly.  Definitely not a substitute
for a rain jacket, though.

Drew