[Cdt-l] Access points outside Yellowstone.

Daniel J Johnson danandgailsc at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 10:19:14 CDT 2015

Next year Gail / Gutsy and I will be section hiking though YNP, and will be accompanied by another experienced backpacker.   We would like to begin and end this stretch as near the park boundaries as possible, but have not found easy access other than Targhee Pass on the north and Togwotee Pass on the south, or roughly 150 miles total.  Is this correct?  Do you have any other suggestions for fewer trail miles?

Gutsy and Odometer