[Cdt-l] Journals

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 12:16:05 CDT 2015

Michelle, the two main journal sites for long distance hikers are on trailjournals.com and Postholer.com. There may be others and probably a bunch on Facebook. I am most familiar with trailjournals 'cause that is where I keep my journals. The web page is pretty easy to understand and journals easy to look up.

The section you want to do is pretty dry and quite a few roads. And also has a variety of alternate routes. I did most of the sections north of Snow Lake to Cumbres in 3-4 years ago and then the rest the year after that. Happy journal perusing.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone