[Cdt-l] Caches, parking, transportation

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Thu Oct 29 13:27:44 CDT 2015

Hi Michelle --

I see that you are a current member of CDTS and have purchased the New
Mexico volumes of the /Guide to the Continental Divide Trail.

/I suggest that you take a look at the books before you get too bogged
down with all the journals you will find online. On our recommended
route, it is 91.0 miles from Snow Lake to Pie Town and 90.6 miles from
Pie Town to Grants. (It's about 110 miles from Grants to Cuba, 50 miles
from Cuba to Ghost Ranch, and 95 miles from there to Chama.)

You might plan to send supplies to the post offices in the towns (as
well as the helpful people at Ghost Ranch -- call them first at
505/685-4333 or 988/804-4678).

Happy trails!

---