[Cdt-l] Weninuche Wilderness Question

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:50:15 CDT 2015

Trew  - I've hike the southern half.  There are people that do shuttles to
the start of the trail from Page and Kanab.  I think there is bus service
to both.

You can also look for shuttles to the trailheads for buckskin gulch as it
is only about 8 miles from the northern terminus of the AZT.

Some are listed here:
http://www.blm.gov/az/st/en/arolrsmain/paria/shuttles.html

The starting points for the AZT are in areas that are not real close to
towns and don't get much traffic.

You can email me off line for questions

Day-Late