[Cdt-l] Cirque of the Towers Alt vs Big Sandy Lodge resupply - trying to do both

Brian Watt bwatt at 1fifoto.com
Fri Feb 26 16:21:46 CST 2016

Anyone, I'm trying to figure out the typical sequence of hiking the
section of trail from South Pass City WY (Guthook mile 1752.6) to Dubois
WY (mile 1922.3). I was assuming I'd take the Cirque of the Towers Alt
trail which starts at mile 1784.2 and rejoins at mile 1804.2. But I also
was planning on stopping and resupplying at Big Sandy Lodge (mile
1798.1), which conflicts with taking the Alt trail. What would you
suggest? Sincerely, Tartan