[Cdt-l] Cirque of the Towers Alt vs Big Sandy Lodge resupply - trying to do both

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:14:07 CST 2016

I did it in one shot. Kinda. I recommend Shannon Pass, Cube Rock Pass,
Vista Pass alternate. The BIG issue with my way was I ended that leg at a
rarely traveled dirt road north of Gunsight pass, thinking it was supposed
to be a hwy. Very fortunately a Cowboy came along shortly and gave me ride
into Dubois. (he only goes to town every two weeks and say the road can go
for days without much traffic). Had to pay for a ride back up to that
point. Don't know how much that helps.