[Cdt-l] Cirque of the Towers Alt vs Big Sandy Lodge resupply - trying to do both

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 28 13:27:56 CST 2016

1.   Go to Big Sandy Lodge as planned.
2.  Go to 1798.1 and get back on the trail.
3.  Either go right 1/2 mile to the Big Sandy Trail and follow it left (NE) or stay on the main route 8/10 of a mile to 1798.9 and turn right on the Diamond Lake trail. (It merges with the Big Sandy Trail in about 2 miles.) This is shown on BC WY map 38.
4.  Follow the Big Sandy Trail to Big Sandy Lake and join the Cirqe of the Towers route at about Guthook mile 11.0. Stay on that route - Jackass Pass then Texas Pass to the Cirque..

Jerry Brown
(970) 403-3527  Cell: (970)  317-1398
Email: bearcreek.gis at gmail.com
Web: www.bearcreeksurvey.com