[Cdt-l] Lake City hostel

Charles Noe writenow40 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:47:01 CST 2016

I wondered the same thing before hiking the CT and contacted Lucky first to make sure. It was open then (8-14) and a good place to stay, though his dog got into my resupply box, so you might want to send a plastic bucket instead of a box. (He offered compensation, but I had enough food and declined.) I'd call or email first - generally a good idea anyway. Back then there was a free midday shuttle between the trail and LC - I'd ask if it's still running.

Sent from my iPhone