[Cdt-l] Patric Force

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 13:48:00 CST 2016

I have a box here left for Patrick Force.  We apparently we were not here when he came by for the package in November.  Do you want me to do anything with this resupply box Patrick?  It did get torn somewhere a long the way.  I'm sorry we missed you....been quite a year for the two of us healthwise.

Because of the long hikes between places hikers don't really realize how much of a smell their belongings carry even after we give hikers a shower and wash clothing.  It takes me days to air out the bedroom at times.  So, we'll need to ask hikers leave their items outside and possibly sleep outside from now on.  We are on the alternate route and really haven't seen many hikers coming from Palomas/Columbus in the last year or so.

Our health issues are much better and will be able to accommodate resupply boxes and hikers this coming year.

Warmly,
Will and Lynnae McConaha
HC 68 Box 64C, 3918 Hwy 35N, Mimbres, NM 88049