[Cdt-l] Lightweight hiking and shoes

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Sat Jan 23 20:00:15 CST 2016

	Hi, Ellen--I was just responding to the woman who posted on the
CDT-L--it wasn't my post about the shoes. I stayed with you a few
years ago when I completed the AZ Trail. I, too, carry 30 pounds max.
I will be finishing the Hayduke this spring from Escalante to Zion.
Her email was :

MBRACHT at LIVE.COM

	--Mary "Fireweed"