[Cdt-l] Bear Canisters

Vince Bochsler vboch at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 12:39:55 CST 2016

Hi to all you hikers out there.This is my first post, but I've been following along for a little awhile.
All the info I'm getting about where you must carry a bear canisters kind of contradicts itself. Leaving me slightly confused. You folks in the know set me straight.
Thinking of a Sobo chunk this year from GNP to Rawlins. Next year from Rawlins to Mexico. I got that wonderful idea from pmags on one of his posts. Also may go all the way thru this year. Still don't know.
Anyway, I've got another gazillion questions. This one first.

Vince Bochsler