[Cdt-l] Bear Canisters

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 28 13:05:22 CST 2016

The only place where they are required is Rocky Mtn National Park, and there only if you are camping in the park.  It is possible to hike through the park without camping.  Yellowstone and Glacier NP both have a combination of metal boxes and/or food hanging setups.

That’s it.  If you do RMNP without camping, then they are not required anywhere.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 317-1398

 <mailto:bcss at bresnan.net> mailto:bearcreek.gis at gmail.com