[Cdt-l] Cleaning out the backpacks!

Haidee Michie Heyward DeLuca haidee.heyward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:23:41 CDT 2016

Dear all,

We have some gear that needs a new home.  Let me know if you have any
interest or questions.
Thanks and happy hiking!

Reason and Cruiser

Two Bear Vault bear cannisters
Model BV500 (large size)
Great condition; some tape residue on the outsides from mailing
$40 each

MSR XGK Expedition stove
With stuff sack, foil wind screen, pot stand, instructions and extra parts,
and 22 oz fuel bottle.
$60

Homemade pot stand for tuna can alcohol stove
$2

Cocoon sleeping bag liner
Silk, dark grey/brown
Adds warmth to your sleeping bag and helps keep it clean.
Great used condition.
$10

Ursack
Kevlar stuff sack for food.  Yellow, well used but lots of life left.
Great for bear hangs, mice can't chew through.
$10

Mountain Laurel Designs waterproof mitts
Waterproof, breathable shells.  Seams not taped.  Yellow and grey.
Drawstring cuffs.  Very light weight.  Hardly used.
$10

Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn tarp
Catenary curve tarp.  Fits two people.  Very light weight made of spinnaker
cloth.  Requires hiking poles and stakes (not included).  Includes well
used ground cloth, stuff sack, guy lines.  Used in the southern California
sections of the PCT, so mostly we used the ground cloth and kept the tarp
packed.
$100

ULA rain cover for backpack
Blaze orange
Fits the Ohm model pack, probably others in the 60 liter range
Silnylon
$10

Silnylon poncho/solo tarp
Green with sealed seams
Includes mesh stuff sack
Rarely used, great condition!
$25

Mosquito net for sleeping bag
Grey mesh with drawstrings
Ideally this would be suspended above the sleeping bag and tucked about the
shoulders.
Hardly used, great condition! Includes stuff sack.
$10