[Cdt-l] I Start the AZT on Thursday, March 3

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:32:44 CST 2016

I haven't done it and know almost nothing about it but the Western Circle,
Seen here:

http://www.postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php

would let you go from the AZT through Utah and meet up with the CDT in
Wyoming.

I'll be out doing the Northern half of the AZT starting Mid April.   You'll
probably be ahead of me the whole trip - but who knows maybe I'll see you
out there - I'll be starting north from Payson on 4/15 bound for Utah.

Enjoy..  Carry plenty of water.  It has been unusually warm all of
February this year in So Arizona.  We haven't had much rain this month - I
was hoping for more.

Day-Late