[Cdt-l] List Activity

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 17:50:03 CST 2017

I signed up for this list serve about a month ago and have not received any
posts.  The archives indicate that there have been no posts since last
October.  Is that right?  I know this list serve has never been as active as
the PCT list serve, but no posts since October seems too long.

I have been on the PCT list serve for many years and have section hiked a
large portion of the trail.  I have learned a lot about the trail from the
list serve, but it seems its popularity is waning.  I am now starting to
think about the CDT for when I finish the PCT.   Is anybody out there?

I-Beam