[Cdt-l] List Activity

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:42:10 CST 2017

Hey I-Beam,

I'm sure there are more of us out there, but it seems the fb pages have
taken a lot of the juice from the Lists.  I still like this and the PCTL
forums as they seem to promote more detailed and thoughtful responses.  The
PCTL's been pretty active recently, and I didn't realize the CDTL hadn't
been since Oct.  I'm sure there are others out there still following.  When
are you thinking of starting on the CDT?

Shroomer