[Cdt-l] CDT trail day

Rob baseballrob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:02:48 CST 2017

Hey to all looking in on the CDT, I’ve done the PCT on ’14 ’15 & ’16. This year I’m on the cdt & I’ve locked down my start day as April 30th, 2017 from the Mexican/USA border.

I plan on being in Silver City NM on 4.27.17 around noon. Here’s the reason for my post

Meet other hikers going north
Transportation to border on 4.30.17
Help with accomodations/info/advice in Silver City for trail days.

A special shout out to Shroomer, most helpful guy out there & Scott the people of Stehekin say “hey”, I spent the last 6 weeks of the 2016 season driving the little red bus in the Stehekin valley

Stubing