[pct-l] Sony GPS tracker for photography

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Aug 3 19:32:36 CDT 2006

Interesting concept.  Still there are questions -- just how does the GPS
sync with your camera?? Is there some signal from the camera to record a
waypoint each time you take a picture?  Or does the GPS constantly
record your location?  Or how?

And if one is carrying a GPS, why not have a full function one that can
be used for navigation?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>