[pct-l] Pygmy Needs A Ride to Tuolumne

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 21:19:08 CDT 2006

Hi Ya'll, I need a ride from Arcata (or Eureka) to Tuolumne (or Lee Vining
Area) Sept 4th. I have a friend with me so I guess I'm asking a ride for
two. I would be happy to share gas and driving. I am continuing my PCT
"thru-hike" from Mexico to Canada that I started in '05. I have been going
off trail in order to teach Kung Fu (and make money to hike). I just might
win the award for taking the longest to finish the PCT!!! Oh the fame and
glory!!!
aloha, Pygmy