[pct-l] Pygmy needs ride and sleepin bag

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:00:12 CDT 2006

Hi All,
I'm still looking for a ride out of Arcata California (or vicinity) to
Tuolumne (or vicinity) on Sept. 4th for two. I'm also looking for a Western
Mountaineering 5 degree bag (Antelope). Heck, even a 15-20 degree WM
sleeping bag would be better than the one I have. I know it's a long shot
but I figure it would be worth a try. I am sooooo stoked to be getting back
onto the trail after taking over two months off to teach Wing Chun Kung Fu
and train in MMA. I hope there will be other thru-hikers still on the trail.
Drop me a line if any of you will be in the Tuolumne area in Sept!
aloha, Pygmy ('05er turned '06er soon to be an '07er...lol)