[pct-l] SuperSecrets Update

carol Whitehouse Bruno carolbruno at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 13:02:41 CDT 2006

I have to second you on that Switchback. Although we call it butt balm in the hospital, it is the same stuff (a little ICU humor)!  Since I have been slathering my feet with it, I never get blisters anymore---it's great stuff.

can'tquit
ps for Dan of 'Dan and Gutsy' fame---So happy to hear Gutsy is still out on the trail and doing fine!