[pct-l] Trail Proximity to a desperate world (was Trail Integrity)

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:20:13 CDT 2006

Litter and human waste along the PCT are problems unsolvable
via this list, unfortunately. Everyone around here surely
knows better. As for human waste (and prescription med
bottles, diapers, canned goods) deposited on the trail
itself, it's likely a border control problem. I'd be curious
to know how far north such calling cards have spread.

- bf