[pct-l] Trail Proximity to a desperate world (was TrailIntegrity)

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 16:19:41 CDT 2006

I guess I wasn't focused on it, but this July I did see a
trail note on the ground for L-Rod near the Woods Creek
bridge (between Glen and Pinchot passes) which looked fresh.
Which is only to say we must have been walking through the
same conditions. <vbg>

Seriously, fire pits in the High Sierra doesn't surprise
nearly as much as litter and human feces. How did I miss
this? (between Cottonwood and Muir passes)

- bf