[pct-l] Drakesbad - Nemo scribble

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 14 18:43:40 CDT 2006

Alright, enough is enough.

Stop trashing Nemo.  She's a great gal, and there's no need for this bashing and name-calling.  She is one of the neatest people we met this year, and I for one love her dearly and will defend her (or anyone) who is being maligned without the opportunity to present their side.  If you don't like or understand her poetry, keep it to yourself or take it to a poetry discussion group.

Remember the Golden Rule.

L-Rod