[pct-l] Pygmy's PCT View

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 18:55:10 CDT 2006

Hi.Meadow Ed here!!!!
  Somehow i must have missed something here....
  If the subject matter was in response to Pygmys PCT view how did you jump to Jardine and his "black holes" comment.... and your own comment about not quitting that doesn't seem to belong on this same post either!!!
  Perhaps i missed some other post(s) that ties your comments to the comments that my friend pygmy made!
  Sorry but i see no relationship to your comments on this post

dsaufley at sprynet.com wrote:
    If I recall, Jardine called trail angels "black holes", and hikers that take advantage of them "parasites."

Sorry. Not quitting. Going to do my darndest to spoil hikers until I'm too old to carry a laundry basket.
  Meadow Ed

L-Rod