[pct-l] Solar panels

Wells moremoxa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 11:29:53 CDT 2006

  Hi,
    Look in Campmore, they have a small solar charger that holds AA size batteries.  You could carry 2 sets of batteris, one in the gps and one in the charger.
   See ya,
  Ellie Mae

matt maxon <matt at mattmaxon.com> wrote:
  Craig
I'd suggest you use Lithium batteries, I have surveyed the Southern
portion of the trail from Campo to Cottonwood Pass using several
different GPS units and power sources. I think you'll have trouble
powering your unit on Solar.