[pct-l] nemo

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Thu Aug 17 17:49:52 CDT 2006

It's too bad poor nemo had to bear the brunt of a situation that had
obviously come to a head over time - kind of sad to read about all those
tears.

although there is a difference between asking "how much do I owe you, I
havn't paid yet" and "waiting around for awhile and then asking if we were
all set"

there is an trail angel/trail hiker relations lesson(s) in this one for sure
!!!!

s.c.