[pct-l] Women Leadership Types on the trail

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 21 11:11:51 CDT 2006

Lynn,

This is a long-standing joke, originated by the pirate leader, Switchback,  here on the PCT-L.  Women leadership types try to get the beer swilling pirates to leave the pirate den and do things that may be considered productive, much to their dismay.  They have to be on the lookout for such types.  And, any pirate worth his salt would never, ever, consider intiating such actions on their own on anyone, much less females who might be leadership types.  That would spell doom for all of the pirate-like activities.

Don't even ask about the trail chickens . . .

Hope that helps.

L-Rod