[pct-l] Cracked feet Question

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 21 21:59:58 CDT 2006

Shutterbug,

There is a product out called "Skin Crack Care" made by 3M.  I not one to let callouses build up, and subscribe to the "keep 'em smooth" philosophy.  Even so, I've managed to get a couple of these nasty skin cracks (probably from wearing Chacos w/o socks), and used the 3M product with great success.  I think it contains some kind of glue that you can use on your skin.  It really helped the painful little wounds to heal quickly.  It's worth a try.

L-Rod