[pct-l] in the sun

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 00:13:36 CDT 2006

Yellow urine can be a sign of dehydration, or not. Amber
urine, almost always in combination with reduced output, is
a guaranteed sign of dehydration.

Thirst is the body's autonomic response to dehydration, just
as shivering is a reflex response to hypothermia. Both
dehydration and hypothermia are often regarded as severe
conditions, though of course they follow a continuum, like
everything else in the universe. And the human organism is
pretty good at self-regulating, if we give it a chance.

Gulp.

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net