[pct-l] If you locked your car keys inside your car

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 22:40:32 CDT 2006

Subject: good to know. Locked your keys in your car ? Did you know  this? >
>If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at  home, call
>Someone on your (or someone else's) cell phone. > >Hold  your cell phone about a
foot from your car's front windshield, or >dash  >And have the other Person at
your home press the unlock button of your  >key fob (clicker), Holding it near
the phone on their end. Your car  >doors will unlock. Saves someone from having
to drive your keys to you.  > >Distance is no object you could be hundreds of
miles away, and if you  >Can reach someone who has the other "remote" for
your car, you can  >Unlock the doors (or the trunk!). > >Editor's Note * It works
fine!  We tried it out, and it unlocked our >Car over a cell phone! >
>Mike's Note * I locked the car and had my youngest daughter call me  >while >I was
near the car. I clicked open into the phone and I  >Could hear the car doors
unlock through her cell phone. My daughter  >Confirmed that sure enough the
doors opened. > >Pass this one on to  your friends. > > > >