[pct-l] JMT record

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Aug 26 06:17:26 CDT 2006

The unsupported record for the JMT still stands at 5 days 7 hrs & 45
minutes.
John Stamstad informed me he had to bail out at Reds Meadow due to some
illness.
What a bummer!!!   I'm sure he will succeed next year. He is one of the
worlds great endurance athlete.
Well, solong for now, I'm off to the Sierra in a few days including my
beloved JMT for my first hike of the year to test my surgically
reconstructed shoulder and take another shot at the JMT record.
I know, there are some subscribers, not to happy with my humor, thinking
''oh good''  stay a while or better yet don't come back at all.
Yes, my buddy Pygmy & I have something in common besides backpacking, some
folks just don't like us for some reason.
Oh well, my humorous friends still like me and are rooting for me and are
telling me come back soon we miss your humor.

JMT Reinhold
Your over the hill &  soon to be drawing social security trail companion

JMT Reinhold