[pct-l] Down With Noise Canceling Headphones Revisited

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 14:11:10 CDT 2006

_dsaufley at sprynet.com_ (mailto:dsaufley at sprynet.com)  writes:

Aw,  Switchback, you have such a charming way of fostering discussions!  I've
 rather enjoyed the parrying of opinions.
-----------------------------
Ha, ha!  A trick by a  leadership type woman.  This is good lesson for all
PCT male  backpackers.

Notice the friendly greeting.   Notice the complement and stroking of ego.
Classical women tricks.   And then the final ambush.  She says she enjoys the
diversity of  ideas.  Ha, ha, ha, ha.  She knows she is smarter than me and
will win  every time.  She wants to play with the outcome of the game already
determined.  Nice.  Very nice.  Thanks a lot.

I won't be down at the sports book  betting on this one.

Switchback the Trail  Pirate
No Sucker and Dead Money  Hiker