[pct-l] google map

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Sun Aug 27 14:24:17 CDT 2006

This email list doesn't allow attachments but you can download it
from here. I'm also working on a Google Earth link for Rolling
Thunder's trail journal, but I need permission from him or his
transcriber before I publish it. If anyone else has a journal with
coordinates for their entries I'd be happy to make a GE file for it
so others can see where they are writing from.

http://homepage.mac.com/craigstanton/pct/pct05_1.kmz