[pct-l] BearVault in Rae Lakes Area

Dana Law mindreader at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 12:49:53 CDT 2006

I met my first Ranger (on foot anyway, I have seen a few drive by) in 789 miles on the PCT at Rock Creek last week.  I have the newest BearVault and she asked me if it had the red label.  It does and that means it is the temporarily resistant against life long learning bears.
I sliced a bit of skin off my forefinger twisting off the new lid lock during the trip.  Watch your fingers near the new locking mechanism.
Dana Law
mindreader
pctdanalaw.blogspot.com

Dana Law