[pct-l] 2007 PCT calendar

John Henzell henzell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 03:25:47 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

I've produced a 2007 calendar from my PCT hike this year as a thank-you to
all the trail angels who helped me out along the way and the main people I
hiked with. I'm now offering the files for the calendar for free to anyone
who wants it. There's a low-res version on the photo page on this site to
show you what it's like. I've installed high-res versions on a Gmail account
in both RGB (to be seen on a computer screen) and CMYK (for printing)
formats. If you're keen, flick me an email at (my last name) @gmail.com and
I'll send you the password so you can download it from the other Gmail
account, along with instructions on how to put it together. The files range
in size up to 8mb and it makes up a seven A4 page double-sided calendar.
Hope you like it!

Rolling Thunder
PS All images, apart from the pilfered ones of the border, are copyright
John Henzell, with one-off permission to print out for a personal use
calendar only. Blah blah blah. Seems a shame to have to put this is in but
that's the kind of world we live in, sadly.