[pct-l] danniken at comcast.net 's personal attack

kmurray at pol.net kmurray at pol.net
Fri Dec 1 11:48:42 CST 2006

danniken at comcast.net said:

"I think you're spamming this list (like you do others) with courses for
people who should be figuring out their own shit on their own instead of
paying someone for their "experience".

Jon"
========================

First, a great deal of what Ned has done for this community, he was ASKED
to do.  To advocate that people SHOULD only learn life-saving techniques
on their own, by trial and error, seems rather stupid.  Are you saying
that you have never taken a course to learn anything?  Are you saying that
anyone who ever taught you anything was a lowlife?

However, second, is the much more irritating thing:  your hypocritical
approach to the process of asking (or paying) others for help.  Do you
advocate that it is ok to wheedle and rip off information from more
experienced people, anything to avoid paying them for their time?

Otherwise, how do you explain your post here?
====================

http://www.photographytalk.net/viewtopic-170521.html

Jon Danniken
Guest
I took this last week when it wasn't raining.·  I do realize that
the sky
blend is fubar in a couple of places‚ but I fixed it as well as I currently
am able to do so.·    ·

Comments and suggestions welcome·

http://danniken.home.comcast.net/ButtePano60050.jpg  (300 kb)

Jon