[pct-l] Mountain Education's Spam Schedule

David dajada at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 23:29:20 CST 2006

Jon,

Have you ever met & talked to any of these individuals you're ripping?
 I've met Ron at the local Mt. Hood chapter Chapter PCT meeting & Greg
at ADZPCTKO, though neither would remember me.  These are guys with a
lot of passion for the trail who were long distance hikers long before
trying to make a buck off other hikers.  OK, Ron maybe makes a buck.
Greg - How much did you make off hikers last year??  To the best of my
knowledge these guys have other lives and careers outside of the trail
and until they show up at the next PCTA meeting with a license plate
on their Mercedes that says "thxpct" I continue to applaud the energy
they throw at the trail!

David D.